30pm, Sunday 11am until 4pm with a short break for lunch 12.
What does BFL stand for?
BFL stands for Break For Lunch
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFL
We have 74 other meanings of BFL in our Acronym Attic
- Big Fat Liar
- Big Fat Lotto (lottery)
- Big Freight Life
- Birds in Forested Landscapes (Cornell University program)
- Black Flag Labs (brand; UK)
- Board Failure Light
- Body for Life
- Bomb Fall Line
- Bookmark for Later
- Brain Functions Laboratory (Japan)
- Breakfast for Learning (Canada)
- Breast Firm and Lactating
- Brian Farrington Ltd (UK)
- Brigade Française Libre (French: Free French Brigade)
- Brothers for Life
- Buffered Field-Effect-Transistor Logic
- Bundesamt für Landestopografie (Swiss Federal Office of Topography)
- Bursa Fen Lisesi (Turkey science school)
- Business/Foreign Language (various organizations)
- Butterfly Labs (Leawood, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lunch Breakdown 28% Rarely stop to eat 14% Occasionally take some sort of lunch break 19% Break for lunch 39% Eat at their desks Note: Table made from pie chart
Introduction to Arduino - January 14, 2012, 9 AM - 5 PM (with a break for lunch from 12 - 1) -- Go from blinking an LED to virtual prototyping in seven hours and still have time to eat lunch
They are also more likely to start early and work late because they don't commute - and may not break for lunch.
There will be a break for lunch at noon at Tam O'Shanter Urban Farm.
Each shift is 12 hours and I get a half-hour break for lunch.
The course begins at 10am each day and runs through to 3pm, with a break for lunch.
Planning to break for lunch, even on your busiest days, can help you clarify your afternoon objectives and enhance your focus.