Eric Munoz, who is the co-author of the 2009 World Hunger Report and represents the Bread for the World Institute, told Al Jazeera that there needs to be "a major aid push just to address immediate suffering".
What does BFWI stand for?
BFWI stands for Bread for the World Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Battle Force Weapon Coordination
- Bethel Family Worship Center (various locations)
- Balance-Fed Wire Dipole (antenna)
- Basis for Well Design (offshore industry)
- Blue Feather Web Design & Development (est. 1996)
- Branding for World Domination (design studio)
- Brought Forward (accounting)
- Bank Fraud Working Group (US DOJ)
- Base Facility Working Group
- Border Facilitation Working Group (US and Mexico)
- Black Female White Male (interracial relationships)
- Boiler Feed Water Pump
- Bonne Femme Watershed Partnership
- Bikers Fellowship West Rand (South Africa)
- Barangay Flood Warning System (Philippines)
- Blade Fold Wing Stow (V-22)
- British Fabrication and Welding Services (UK)
- Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Society for the Blind (charitable support group; est. 1920; UK)
- Boilerwater/Feedwater Test and Treatment
- blood flow velocity waveform
Samples in periodicals archive:
food aid dollar goes toward administration and shipping, according to Lateef at the Bread for the World Institute.
Prior to WTO and the Doha Development Round, said Emily Byers, senior trade policy analyst at the Bread for the World Institute, "poverty wasn't a consideration" in international trade negotiations, leaving faith-based groups with little to say about the way international commerce is regulated.
Report says hunger can be cut in half in 15 years A new report from the Bread for the World Institute says world hunger can be cut in half over the next 15 years with the help of an extra U.