When the Hebrews left Egypt they went with their minimal belongings, they baked some bread for the journey, placed it on their backs to bake and because it didn't rise, it became Matzah instead.
What does BFJ stand for?
BFJ stands for Bread for the Journey (Mill Valley, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFJ
We have 12 other meanings of BFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Beratung für Informationstechnologie (Salzburg, Austria)
- Battle Focused Instructor's Training Course (Army USE)
- Basic Flight Instruction Tutoring System
- Best Friend in the Whole Wide World
- Baseball Federation of Japan
- Battle Fever J (gaming)
- Bedtime for Jack (band)
- Bigfoot Java (Pacific, WA)
- Boulder Friends of Jazz (Boulder, CO)
- Breast-feeding Jaundice
- British Food Journal (UK)
- Buckhurst Fish & Jacquemart, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Buckner Funken Jazz (band)
- Budsjettnemnda for Jordbruket (Norwegian: Budget Committee for Agriculture)
- Bund Freier Jugend
- Bundesamt für Justiz (German: Federal Office of Justice)
- Byteguys Family Journal (website)
- Bengal Film Journalists' Association
- Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center (Santa Barbara, CA; community center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The way to defeat great evil in church or society is to take bread for the journey and a whistle, to summon one another for support.
Moses interpreted the sign for them: It was bread from the Lord, bread for the journey.