Little cities, little towns - they each have to have their own ordinances and make their own decisions," said Carolyn Sumners, the vice president for astronomy at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, which has an observatory in Brazos Bend State Park, about an hour from Houston.
What does BBSP stand for?
BBSP stands for Brazos Bend State Park (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BBSP
We have 12 other meanings of BBSP in our Acronym Attic
- Big Bear Solar Observatory (Big Bear City, CA)
- Birmingham-Bloomfield Symphony Orchestra (est. 1975; Michigan)
- Brandeis Black Student Organization (student cultural awareness group; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Broadband Switching Operational Development
- Bare Base Support Package
- Baseband Signal Processing
- Battery Backup Sump Pump (emergency backup)
- Bebe Sport
- Black Business Supplier Programme (South Africa)
- Bob Bryar's Solo Project
- Balkan and Black Sea Petroleum Association (Bulgaria)
- Babcock Borsig Softech Private Limited (India)
- Big Byte Solutions Private Limited (India)
- Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail (Florida)
- Bermuda Biological Station for Research
- Bhubaneswar (India)
- Big Bear Sports Ranch (Big Bear City, CA)
- Biostatistics/Bioinformatics Shared Resource (San Diego, CA)
- Blue Bear Systems Research (UK)
- Bundesinstitut für Bau-, Stadt-Und Raumforschung (German: Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=115) George Observatory in Brazos Bend State Park for the Saturday Night Stargazing program.
5 Lone Star College-CyFair Professor Clay White, left, and student Jason Coffee observe a crocodile closely at Brazos Bend State Park.
Thirty-year-old restrooms at Brazos Bend State Park are getting new plumbing.
MATERIALS AND METHODS Brazos Bend State Park is located in Fort Bend County, Texas, less than 32 kilometers southwest of the Houston city limits, and consists of 1982 hectares of Brazos River floodplain and upland coastal prairie.