She started her own publishing company, Braxton-Hicks, to publish her labor guide for doulas, which now has international distribution.
What does BH stand for?
BH stands for Braxton-Hicks (contractions)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BH
We have 65 other meanings of BH in our Acronym Attic
- Bohrium (element 107)
- Bolt Hole Break (railway defect)
- Boruch Hashem (blessed is god)
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Boss Hog (band)
- Bounty Hunter (game)
- Bournemouth (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Boxed Heart (forest products industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having never experienced labor before, I interpreted the sensations as stronger Braxton-Hicks contractions.
This could be the first stirrings of labor, but it could also just be Braxton-Hicks contractions.