It exports most of its output to the Bratsk and Sayansk smelters in Siberia.
What does BTK stand for?
BTK stands for Bratsk (Russia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTK
We have 20 other meanings of BTK in our Acronym Attic
- Below the Knee
- Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule (German: Berlin Technical Arts High School)
- Billy the Kid
- Bind Torture Kill (serial killer's nickname for himself)
- Birth Thru Knowledge (band)
- Block for Transfer and Correction
- Blood Thirsty Killers (gaming clan)
- Bölcsészettudományi Kar (Hungary)
- Born to Kill
- Boutokaan Te Koaua Party (Kiribati)
- Bruton Agammaglobulinemia Tyrosine Kinase
- Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase
- BTK Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Büntetõ Törvény Könyv (Criminal Code in Hungary)
- Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Born to Kick Arse
- British Traditional Karate Association (est. 1977)
- Bruton Tyrosine Kinase-Associated Protein 135
- Banque Tuniso Koweitienne de Développement (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Bratsk Region, there still remain seven fires, where two are localized.
En+ Power operates 14 power stations located in Siberia -- including the Krasnoyarsk and Bratsk hydroelectric power plants, ranked among ten biggest in the world -- and the Volga region with total established capacity of approximately 19,500 megawatt.
Niualepis and Elegestolepis conica have been identified in the Middle Llandovery of South Yakutia and the Bratsk Region, Siberian Platform (Novitskaya & Karatajute-Talimaa 1986; Karatajute-Talimaa 1992).
Under agreements signed between Air Berlin and Volga-Aviaexpress, VIM-Avia, SCAT, Tatarstan, Perm Airlines and Kuban Airlines, Russian travelers connecting at Domodedovo for onward travel to Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart and Dusseldorf from Volgograd, Aktobe, Taraz, Sochi, Barnaul, Magnitogorsk, Bratsk, Beloyarsky, Novy Urengoi, Omsk, Ufa, Vladivostok, Kazan, Perm, Krasnodar, Kogalym, Surgut and Chita can receive special through fares.
The next step will require North Bay and Bratsk to seek a potential customer interested in making use of the proposed cargo route.