Baker & McKenzie has advised BRF Brasil Foods on its $37.
What does BRF stand for?
BRF stands for Brasil Foods (Brazilian distribution company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRF
We have 96 other meanings of BRF in our Acronym Attic
- Bid Request Form
- Big Red Flag
- Big Round Filter (Imperial Systems, Inc.)
- Biological Research Facility (various locations)
- Birefringent Filter (lasers)
- Bitchy Resting Face
- Black River Falls (Wisconsin)
- Bois Raméal Fragmenté (French: Ramial Chipped Wood Fragments)
- Braille Ready Format (digital documents)
- Brain Research Foundation
- Brethren Revival Fellowship (concern movement within the Church of the Brethren)
- Bridge Relay Function
- Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Elite unit within the United Kingdom Royal Marines)
- Brown Rice Flour (mycology, a growing substrate)
- Build, Roleplay, and Fight (gaming)
- Business Regulation Forum (Europe)
- Business Rule Framework (software)
- Butyrate Response Factor 1
- Butyrate Response Factor 2
- Barrel Register Full Adder
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of his achievements was guiding Sadia through the worst crisis in its history, which ended in a merger with Perdigao, to create Brasil Foods (BRF) the nation's biggest food processing company.
The most significant change to the industry was the formation of a new processor, Brasil Foods, following the merger between Perdigao and Sadia.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Company Watch) Mar 21, 2010 Gol named Brasil Foods executive Claudia Pagnano VP-marketing.