What does BKEI stand for?
BKEI stands for Branzowy Katalog Elektroniczny Internet (Polish: Electronic Catalog of the Internet Industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Below-Knee Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Bartow and King Engineers, Inc.
- Bilateral Key Exchange
- Bill Kleinschmidt Enterprises (Rochester, NY)
- Birdman Kustom Electronics (Forney, TX)
- Brian King Engineering (Ireland)
- Buckle, Inc. (stock symbol; Kearney, NE)
- Bukit Timah Expressway (Singapore)
- Butterworth-Kulim Expressway
- Brass Knuckles Extreme Gear
- Boosted Kinetic-Energy Penetrator
- Babson Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference (Babson Park, MA)
- Block Error Rate Tester
- Broken Key Extractor Set (lock tool)
- Bible Knowledge Entrance Test (theological evaluation)
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings (video game)
- Bangladesh Krishok Federation
- Bookmark First
- Brighton Kite Fliers (Brighton, England, UK)