amp;#8221; Executives will have the opportunity to view a brief demonstration and speak with representatives about My Mediabox applications during Brand Licensing Europe.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Brand Licensing Europe (trade show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Black Label Empire (independent record label)
- Black Level Expansion (electronic equipment)
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
- Bottom Line Entry
- Branch If Less or Equal
- Broadband Loop Emulation Service
- Broadleaf Evergreen
- Broker Listing Exchange (real estate)
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- Bulletin de Littérature Ecclésiastique (French: Bulletin of Ecclesiastical Literature)
- Bureau of Landfill Engineering
- Business Line Executive
- Business Loan Express, Inc.
- Busy Line Effect
- Basic Law Enforcement Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be plenty more opportunities," the Daily Star quoted Brand Licensing Europe Events Director Sarah Porter as saying.
Executives will have the opportunity to view a brief demonstration and speak with representatives about My Mediabox applications during Brand Licensing Europe.