Standard safety features include electronic roll mitigation, four- wheel anti-lock ABS, four-wheel brake traction control system, remote keyless entry and seat-belt pretensioners.
What does BTCS stand for?
BTCS stands for Brake Traction Control System (vehicle manufacturing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTCS
We have 2 other meanings of BTCS in our Acronym Attic
- Border Terrier Club of the Redwoods (California; est. 1989)
- Banks and Trust Companies Regulation Act (Bahamas)
- BSCAN Test Capture Register Setup
- Back to Church Sunday (UK)
- Bard's Tale Construction Set (gaming)
- BCAB (British Computer Association of the Blind) Trainer Certification Scheme (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Before These Crowded Streets (Dave Matthews Band album)
- Belgian Touring Car Series
- Boiler Technician, Senior Chief (USN Rating)
- Boot Time Computer Services (Bella Vista, AR)
- Brooklyn Tech Cadet Squadron 1 (Brooklyn Technical High School; New York)
- Buddhist Tzu Chi Stem Cells Center (Taiwan)
- Boston Terrier Club of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Brooktrails Township Community Services District (California)
- Belgian Thyroid Cancer Study Group
- Braintree Town Centre Strategy Group (est. 1995; UK)
- Basalt Technical Computer Systems Unit
- Barton and Tredworth Community Trust (UK)
- Beer Tuesday Champaign Urbana
- Berrien Teachers Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard safety features include electronic stability control, electronic roll mitigation, anti-lock braking with rough-road detection, four-wheel brake traction control system, Keyless Enter-N-Go, remote keyless entry, express up/down windows for driver and frontseat passenger and seat-belt pretensioners.