Predictive value of intraoperative brainstem auditory evoked responses in surgery for conductive hearing losses.
What does BAER stand for?
BAER stands for Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAER
We have 16 other meanings of BAER in our Acronym Attic
- Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Black Alliance for Educational Options
- Banc of America Equity Partners
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (diagnostic tool; neurology)
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Bibliographic Access to Electronic Resources (est. 1996; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Brainstem Acoustic Evoked Response
- Browser Address Error Redirector
- Burn Area Emergency Response (California)
- Burned Area Emergency Rehabilitation
- Bay Area Electric Railroad Association (Rio Vista Junction, CA)
- British Atomic Energy Research Establishment
- Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (South Korea)
- Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (California)
- Bay Area English Regency Society
- Banjul American Embassy School (Gambia)
- Beijing Academy of Educational Sciences (Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One component of an AEP evaluation is the auditory brainstem response (ABR) or brainstem auditory evoked response (BAER).
Brainstem auditory evoked response testing revealed no abnormalities.