What does BDTK stand for?
BDTK stands for Brain-Derived Tau Kinase (enzyme)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Burn Down the Charade (band)
- Business Development and Training Center (Malvern, PA)
- Biological Defense Task Force
- Base Down to Horizontal (light bulbs)
- Batten Down the Hatches
- Bringing Down The Horse (song)
- Bringing Down The House (movie)
- Baltic Dirty Tanker Index (shipping index)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Board Director Training Institute of Japan (corporate governance)
- BETTA (British Electricity Trading and Transmission) Data Take-On Procedures (document)
- Brueckner (with) Double, Triple, and Quadruple (substitutions)
- Better Dead Than Red
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Billericay Dog Training School (Basildon, Essex, UK)
- Broker-Dealer Trading System
- Bulk Data Transfer Subsystem
- Bulk Data Transfer System
- Banca Dati per il Trasferimento Tecnologico (Italian: Database for Technology Transfer)
- Black Dance: Tradition and Transformation