What does BATK stand for?
BATK stands for Brain-Associated Tyrosine Kinase (neurobiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BATK
We have 2 other meanings of BATK in our Acronym Attic
- Basant Agro Tech India (fertilizer manufacturer)
- Bay Area Tumor Institute (Oakland, CA)
- Bee Alert Technology Inc.
- Behavior Analysis Training Institute (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Brain Actuated Technologies, Inc. (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Border Auto Theft Information Center (Arizona)
- Bushmaster Armored Turret, 2 Man
- Salon International du Bâtiment des Matériaux de construction et des Travaux Publics (French)
- British American Tobacco Japan Ltd.
- British Association for Teaching Japanese
- British-American Tobacco Korea
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (Canada)
- Business Administration: Transportation and Logistics (Canada; University of British Columbia; course)
- Barts and the London Alumni Association (UK; alumni association; est. 2000)
- Brief Adversary Threat Loss Estimator
- Battlefield Advanced Trauma Life Support
- British Army Training Liaison Staff Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Bay Area Transportation and Land Use Coalition
- Bark At the Moon (Ozzy Osbourne album)
- Bay Area Tamil Manram (est. 1980; Milpitas, CA)