A WARWICKSHIRE orchestra is set to stage a charity concert to raise money for a brain injury rehabilitation centre.
What does BIR stand for?
BIR stands for Brain Injury Rehabilitation (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIR
We have 82 other meanings of BIR in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Individual Record
- Bataillon d'Intervention Rapide (French: Rapid Intervention Battalion; Cameroon)
- Bâtiment Industrie Réseaux (French: Building Industry Networks)
- Benefit/Investment Ratio
- Best Incremental Return
- Beta-Cell Inward Rectifier Subunit
- Biological Impact Report
- Biomedical Imaging Resource
- Biometric Identification Record
- Boulons Industriels Rouville (French)
- Bretagne Internet Réseaux (French: Brittany Internet Networks; Rennes, Brittany, France)
- British Institute of Radiology
- Brother in Room
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (law firm; Pittsburgh; PA)
- Built in Wardrobe
- Built-in Rigid (plumbing)
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research (US State Department)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Bureau of International Recycling
- Burn-In Reliability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our clinical experts will offer new insights and practical advice about emerging trends and effective approaches in brain injury rehabilitation.
The event is jointly sponsored by Duncan Gibbins Solicitors and Lindsays Solicitors, with proceeds being donated to the Alder Hey Hospital Imagine Appeal; Sunflowers, a Liverpool charity that supports people living with cancer; Changing Faces, a charity offering advice, counselling and support to people with facial disfigurement; and the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust, which provides services for people who have suffered a brain injury.
95 Hardcover RC387 This update of the 2004 edition titled Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation reflects not only advances in the field but also changes in access to treatment for individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI).