So in a letter to all parents and guardians, the headmaster of Bradley Stoke Community School has banned them - and spent pounds 400 on 80 pairs of standard issue black ones.
What does BSCS stand for?
BSCS stands for Bradley Stoke Community School (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSCS
We have 30 other meanings of BSCS in our Acronym Attic
- British Society of Cardiovascular Research
- British Sports Car Restorations (Murrysville, PA)
- British Slot Car Racing Association
- Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- Belgian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Biological Sciences Curriculum Study
- Black Sea Coastal States (Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- Bonita Springs Charter School (Florida)
- Budapest Semester in Cognitive Science (study abroad program)
- Building Security and Communications Systems (Canada)
- Business Support & Control System
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering
- Bi-State Celiac Support Group
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Montana State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Software Systems (degree; University of Washington Bothell)
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (Israel)
- Business Sales Channel Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boyes Rees has worked on a range of educational schemes across England and Wales, including Bradley Stoke Community School and Downend School in Bristol, Ynyshir Community Primary School, Coleg Morgannwg in Rhondda Cynon Taf, and Monmouth School, Monmouthshire.
Thomas Vale is also involved in several projects within the education sector including the development of St Peters CE Primary School in Pilning, and Bradley Stoke Community School for South Gloucestershire Council, with a combined contract value of pounds 7 million.