Bradford man, Brian Murgatroyd, 81, was treated by Huddersfield consultants having been transferred from Bradford Royal Infirmary.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bradford Royal Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
- Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
- Biweekly Rate Information
- Blackburn Radio, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Research, Inc. (now Zoom Telephonics, Inc.)
- Boyne Research Institute
- Brain Response Interface
- Brand Rating Index
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vest that will be introduced in Bradford Royal Infirmary, translate electrical signals from the heart to give doctors an instant 360 degree, three-dimensional colour view of the organ.
She was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary, where she later died.
Jack was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary but died from his injuries shortly after 8pm.
West Yorkshire Police said the boy, who has not been named, was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary by ambulance but died from his injuries shortly after 8pm.
West Yorkshire Police said the boy, who has not been formally named, was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary by ambulance but died from his injuries shortly after 8pm.
She had been in Bradford Royal Infirmary for several months.