A new multiple congenital anomaly, mental retardation syndrome with peraxial brachydactyly, hyperphalangism.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Brachydactyly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Blog des Avignonnais (French: Blog of Avignon; Avignon, France)
- Blogueurs des Alpes (French: Alps Bloggers)
- Blonde d'Aquitaine (cattle breed)
- Blu-ray Disc Association
- Bomb Damage Assessment
- Boom Drogue Adapter (aerial refueling)
- Boston Daily Advertiser (Boston, MA)
- Bouffée Délirante Aiguë (French: Acute Delirium)
- Boulder Digital Arts (Boulder, CO)
- Boulevard des Airs (French band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Severe progressive kyphoscoliosis, severe arthritic changes with joint dislocations, rhizomelic limbs, genu valgum, cubitus valgus, mild brachydactyly, camptodactyly, and microdontia occur in this disease (112).