B2K, or Boys of the New Millennium, were formed in 2001 and were behind the Number 1 US Billboard hit Bump Bump Bump featuring P Diddy.
What does B2K stand for?
B2K stands for Boys of the New Millennium (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B2K
- Bridges to Health (health care program; New York State Office of Children and Family Services)
- Business to Hamilton (economic development; New Zealand)
- Business to Human (marketing)
- Business to Industry
- Business to Institution
- Business-to-Individual (industry sector)
- Business-to-Infinity (Plano, TX)
- Back to Keyboard
- Blueprint 2000
- Born 2 Kill (gaming clan)