A survey by the Louth Boyne Research Institute to assess the current status of patients with manic depression, found: l 24 per cent cited childbirth as the reason for the onset of their condition l 18 per cent blamed the death of a close relative l 8.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Boyne Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
- Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
- Biweekly Rate Information
- Blackburn Radio, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Research, Inc. (now Zoom Telephonics, Inc.)
- Bradford Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Brain Response Interface
- Brand Rating Index
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness