Bowling for dollars One byproduct Oregon State hoped for with its victory in Tuesday night's Insight Bowl was increased interest from fans and boosters in the Raising Reser project.
What does BFD stand for?
BFD stands for Bowling for Dollars (1970s-era TV game show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFD
We have 107 other meanings of BFD in our Acronym Attic
- Black Flag Disqualification (sailing)
- Black Friday Deal (sales)
- Blackfathom Deeps (World of Warcraft instance)
- Block Flow Diagram (engineering)
- Blood Fire Death (record label)
- Bloomington Fire Department (Indiana)
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Bona Fide Determination
- Book Form Drawing
- Boston Fire Department
- Bradford West Yorkshire (UK)
- Bradford, PA, USA - Bradford Regional (Airport Code)
- Brake Force Display (BMW)
- Brasstown Fire Department (Brasstown, NC)
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Bred for Disaster (video group)
- Brew Free or Die (homebrew club; New Hampshire)
- Bridge Forward Delay
- Brockport Fire Department (Monroe County, NY)
- Bruce F. Dyer (BFD Productions, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowling for Dollars McGee doesn't plan to rename the 32-lane North Little Rock operation or the 30-lane Sherwood center to correspond with his Professor Bowls in Little Rock.