The recruited 40 patients--20 in each treatment group, were evaluated with the help of a Crohn's Disease Activity Index (CDAI) questionnaire, an Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire (IBDQ), the 21-item Hamilton Depression Scale (HAMD) and an 8-item Visual Analogue Scale (VA-Scale) in 2-week intervals during the first 10 study weeks, and then at week 12, 16 and 20, which were the trial-medication free observation periods.
What does BDQ stand for?
BDQ stands for Bowel Disease Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDQ
We have 3 other meanings of BDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Boundary Dam Power Station
- Business Development & Procurement Services (Dallas, TX)
- Binary Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Bidirectional Path Tracing
- Bundesverband Deutscher Personal Trainer (German: German Federal Association of Personal Trainers)
- Bubble Drop and Particle Unit
- Bob Dancer Presents Winpoker (software)
- Bande Dessinée Québécoise (French: Quebecois Comics; Canada)
- Bibliothèques de Québec (French: Library of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Body Dissatisfaction Questionnaire (eating disorders; Hong Kong)
- Brief Disability Questionnaire (psychology)
- Vadodara, India - Vadodara (Airport Code)
- Biometric Data Quality Assurance Service
- Bulk Density Quality Curve
- Business Development and Quality Committee
- Bureau de la Qualité de l'Eau (French: Bureau of Water Quality)
- Belper and District Quiz League (UK)
- Beacon Data Quality Monitor (US DoD SATCOM)
- Back Door Receiving (store loading area)
- Backdraft Racing (Boynton Beach, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinically meaningful quality-of-life improvements were noted in the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire (IBDQ) as early as day 29 in the sargramostim group.
Feagan used data collected on the inflammatory bowel disease questionnaire (IBDQ) and the Short Form-36 (SF-36).