Bovis Lend Lease has agreed to pay the city $5 million to compensate for overcharging on over 100 projects over a 10-year period.
What does BLL stand for?
BLL stands for Bovis Lend Lease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLL
We have 42 other meanings of BLL in our Acronym Attic
- Base Locator for Linkage (OS/VS COBOL)
- Baud-Lock Loop (algorithm)
- Bayside Little League
- Below Lower Limit
- Bhutanese Language and Literature
- Bibliography of Linguistic Literature
- Billund, Denmark - Billund (Airport Code)
- Biology Learning Laboratories (Stony Brook University; New York)
- Blood Lead Level
- Bottom Lower Layer (concrete reinforcement)
- Bud Light Lime (beer; Anheuser-Busch, Inc.)
- Bund für Lebensmittelrecht und Lebensmittelkunde (German: Federation of Food Law and Food Science)
- Buraku Liberation League (Japan)
- Business Logic Layer
- Buttock-Leg Length (anatomy)
- Boutique & Lifestyle Leaders Association (hospitality)
- British Luggage and Leathergoods Association (UK)
- Bankruptcy Litigation Location Code
- Bottom Line Loss Control, Inc. (Puyallup, WA)
- Bureau of Labor Law Compliance (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bovis Lend Lease is set to hand over $5 million to the city for construction project overcharges, the mayor's office announced today.
We are delighted to have Bovis Lend Lease on board as the main contractor as we believe that they will bring valuable regeneration and retail experience to the project.
Federal courts have never recognized an insured-insurer privilege as such as noted in Bovis Lend Lease vs.
Bovis Lend Lease workmen ruptured a gas main in Golbourne Street at 10am.
Bovis Lend Lease is set to begin work this month on a new project to turn a former Northumberland coal mine into a pounds 15.
Bovis Lend Lease has appointed Bob Henderson as operations executive on its North of England team where he will oversee current projects and focus on securing new business opportunities in the region.