For instance, LT of bovine polyomavirus is closely related to one of the common ancestors of all other mammalian polyomaviruses, whereas its VP1 is closely related to VP1 of the sea lion polyomavirus.
What does BPyV stand for?
BPyV stands for Bovine Polyomavirus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPyV
- Blues Point Yacht Club (McMahons Point, New South Wales, AU)
- Bluffers Park Yacht Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Brighton Park Youth Council (Chicago, IL)
- Burnham Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Brooklyn Park Youth Hockey Association (New York)
- Baptiste Power Yoga Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League (Ohio)
- Buena Park Youth Theatre (California)
- Belarusian Patriotic Youth Union
- Beet Pseudoyellows Vírus