1]-antitrypsin, and the Kunitz inhibitors, bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitor and tissue factor pathway inhibitor is well studied (Rezaie, A.
What does BPTI stand for?
BPTI stands for Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPTI
We have 1 other meaning of BPTI in our Acronym Attic
- Blocked Punt Touchdown (football)
- budgeted period-to-date
- Blossom Point Tracking Facility
- Border Puppy Task Force (California animal welfare association)
- Bromodomain PHD Finger Transcription Factor
- Balai Perbenihan Tanaman Hutan (Indonesian: Central Plant Perbenihan Forest)
- Basic Pancreatic Proteinase Inhibitor
- Best Power Technology, Inc. (Necedah, WI)
- Bilateral Paramedian Thalamic Infarct
- Biological Process Technology Institute (est. 1985; University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Bahagian Pengurusan Teknologi Maklumat (Malay: Division of Information Technology Management; Malaysia)
- Berkeley Predictive Technology Model
- Bucco-Pharyngectomie Transmaxillaire (French: Oropharyngectomy Transmaxillary)
- Business Process and Transaction Management (information technology services)
- BHLB (Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.) Pacific Trust Management Berhad
- Black Pages Today Network (website)
- Brand Price Trade-Off
- Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office
- Balai Penelitian Tanaman Padi (Indonesian: Rice Plants Research Center)
- Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian (Assessment Institute for Agricultural Technology; Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Protein Structure Determinations The neutron structures of bovine pancreatic ribonuclease A (13), a uridine vanadate-ribonuclease A complex (14), porcine 2 Zn insulin (15), and bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitor (16) were all determined using data collected with the NBS neutron diffractometer.