Several types of somatic cell have been used for in vitro culture of bovine embryos including bovine oviduct epithelial cell (BOEC), granulosa cell, uterine fibroblasts, trophoblastic vesicles and buffalo rat liver cells (Orsi and Reischl, 2006).
What does BOEC stand for?
BOEC stands for Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOEC
We have 4 other meanings of BOEC in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Order Error
- Business Object Enterprise
- Business Opportunity Evaluation
- Beijing BOE Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Board of Executive Advisors
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
- Bank One Education Finance Corporation (student loan program)
- Board of Examination for Graduate Studies (University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong)
- Benchmark of Organizational Emotional Intelligence