Endothelial function in response to both teas was assessed in bovine aortic endothelial cells (BAEC) and rat aortic rings.
What does BAEC stand for?
BAEC stands for Bovine Aortic Endothelial Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAEC
We have 29 other meanings of BAEC in our Acronym Attic
- British Atomic Energy Authority
- Brookville Area Education Association
- Buddhist Academy for Ecological Awakening (Seoul, South Korea)
- Building Accessibility Excellence Assessor (Excellence Canada certification)
- Bituminous & Aggregate Equipment Bureau
- Bar Association of Erie County (New York state)
- Bavarian Aero Club (quasi-official label used with German postage)
- Bay Area Exchange Club (Bay City, Michigan)
- Black Advocates for Educational Choice
- Boston Adult Education Center
- British Airways Executive Club
- Bromley Adult Education College (UK)
- Builders Association of Eastern Connecticut
- British Association for Early Childhood Education (UK)
- Bovine Aortic Endothelial Cell Membranes
- Bureau of Agricultural Economics (Philippines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication Studies
- Butler Armco Employees Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
To determine the influence of a material's chemistry and micro-structure on cell adhesion and proliferation, this study compared the behaviour of bovine aortic endothelial cells (BAECs) on a flat PET film and those on non-coated textile structures of knitted and woven commercial prostheses with and without velour.
Bovine aortic endothelial cells display macrophage-like properties towards acetylated [.