The Surf Academy will be launched at Bournemouth and Poole College.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Bournemouth and Poole College (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Black Powder Coat (product color)
- Block Power Control
- Blois Poker Club (France)
- Board of Port Commissioners (California)
- Bonnes Pratiques Cliniques (French: Good Clinical Practices)
- Book & Periodical Council of Canada
- Boost Protective Cover
- Booster Preamplifier Card
- Bordeaux Poker Club (France)
- Border Protection Command (Australia)
- Brasil para Cristo (Spanish: Brazil for Christ)
- Brentwood Presbyterian Church (Los Angeles, CA)
- Brewton-Parker College (Mt Vernon, GA)
- British Pharmaceutical Codex
- British Phosphate Commission
- British Potato Council
- British Poultry Council (formerly British Poultry Meat Federation)
- Broadening Participation in Computing (US NSF)
- Brown Printing Company
- Bruton Parish Church (Williamsburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controversial Surf Academy will open in September at Bournemouth and Poole College in Dorset.
After leaving the pier to a three-cheers salute from the veterans, the Queen went on to Bournemouth King's Park where she met residents' groups as well as representatives of Sports England and the Bournemouth and Poole College, which have recently created a new pounds 362,000 sport facility in the town.
Jenny Brett, who is in charge of the course which is at the Bournemouth and Poole College of Further Education, says: "Considering the growing public interest in cooking, the lack of applicants for next year is incredibly surprising.