Among specific topics are boundary element approaches for the acoustic computation of perforated silencers, integral equation formulations in two-dimensional inhomogeneous magnetoelectroelastic media, a time domain boundary element method for transient dynamic straight cracks in piezoelectric solids, the thermal stress analysis of functionally graded material structures using analytical expressions in radial integration boundary element method, and a general algorithm for the numerical evaluation of nearly singular integrals over high-order geometry elements in three-dimensional boundary element methods.
What does BEM stand for?
BEM stands for Boundary Element Method
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BEM
We have 96 other meanings of BEM in our Acronym Attic
- Biroul Electoral Municipal (Romania)
- Bit Error Monitor
- Black and Ethnic Minority
- Blade Element Model
- BMC Event Manager (BMC Software)
- Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Booger Eating Moron
- Boolean Expression Manipulator
- Bordeaux Ecole de Management (French: Bordeaux School Management; Bordeaux, France)
- Brand Equity Management
- British Empire Medal
- Bug Eyed Monster (science fiction writing plot device)
- Building Energy Management
- Building Equipment Mechanic (US Postal Service)
- Bureau d'Etude Métallerie (French: Office of Metalwork Study)
- Bureau d'Etudes Maritimes (French shipbuilding company)
- Bureau d'Etudes Mécaniques (French: Mechanical Engineering Department)
- Bureau des Etudiants en Médecine (French: Bureau of Medical Students; Belgium)
- Bureau of Executive Manpower
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, in  the results of  for the time-harmonic eddy current problem are extended to the case of unbounded domains using a symmetric coupling of the finite element method (FEM) and the boundary element method (BEM) .
The common geotechnical practice is to use modern numerical methods, such as the finite element method, differential method, and boundary element method.
The boundary element method (BEM) is already a well-established numerical technique to deal with an enormous number of complex engineering problems.
With the passage of time, many numerical techniques such as finite difference method, finite element method, finite volume method and boundary element method etc.
The chief difference between the two methods is that the boundary element method (BEM) solves the Helmholtz equation on the boundary.
In the course of his time with Weidlinger Associates, he has also been involved in structural acoustics and submerged systems, where he introduced the scale independent elements for midrange frequency analysis and probabilistic boundary element method.
Modelling the performance of micro-acoustic devices using the boundary element method