Bound For Glory is the massive DVD release from TNA wrestling, featuring a host of big names in all–out grappling mayhem We caught up with one of the hottest new stars in wrestling, the mighty Magnus.
What does BFG stand for?
BFG stands for Bound for Glory (wrestling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFG
We have 63 other meanings of BFG in our Acronym Attic
- Big Fat Guy
- Big Freakin' Grin (polite form)
- Big Freakin' Guitar (polite form)
- Big Freaking Gun (polite form)
- Big Friendly Giant (Roald Dahl book)
- Binary Frequency Generator
- Bio Force Gun (Doom movie)
- Blast Field Generator
- Blue Fire Group (Denver, CO)
- Bound for Glory (band)
- British Forces Germany
- Bund Für Geistesfreiheit (German)
- Bundesanstalt für Gewaesserkunde (Germany: Federal Institute of Hydrology)
- Banner, Flags and Graphics Association
- Bracknell Forest Governors' Association (UK)
- Benton-Franklin Governmental Conference
- Bermagui Field and Game Club (Australia)
- Bowland Forest Gliding Club (Lancashire, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His debut album - A Train Bound For Glory - was released in 2010 to rapturous reviews.
Of Molinari, Jumpin' Hot Club supremos Graham Anderson and Adam Collerton say: "His third album, A Train Bound for Glory, featuring contributions from The Jordinaires and Chris Scruggs, follows the tradition of British musicians taking American music back across the Atlantic.
But it looks like patronising Cheryl's "little man " Joe McElderry is bound for glory.
The myth promulgated by Hal Ashby's Bound for Glory that Guthrie was simply a populist celebrating the American spirit before heading to New York City is negated by the Guthrie pieces in the People's Daily World.
Nothing distorts our relations with others more than the conviction that I am bound for glory and you are condemned to eternal perdition.
He became known as the Dust Bowl Balladeer, penning the semi-autobiographical Bound For Glory.