Proud dad Richard, from Gresford, wasted no time in getting the bouncing baby boy into the Wrexham FC fold and is now sure he will follow in the footsteps of big sister Daisy Ann - aged three who is also a big Wrexham supporter.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bouncing Baby Boy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Bonsal Blues Bands (Woodbury, NJ)
- Booking, Billing, Backlog
- Bookmark for Banská Bystrica
- Books Before Boys
- Booze, Broads, and Bucars
- Bop'n'blues Band
- Bored Beyond Belief
- Boston Baked Beans (candy)
- Bottles Blocks and Books
- Boulder Big Band (Boulder, CO)
- Branch Behavior Buffer
- Bread and Butter Barcelona (fashion trade show)
- Bredbandsbolaget (Swedish ISP, fiber to the home)
- Brigittes Bretonischer Basar (German)
- Bring Back Black
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
- Broadcast Based Broadband
- Broken, Blocked or Busy (US DoD)
- Brotherhood by Blood (gaming)
- Bueno Bonito y Barato
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN ENDANGERED bouncing baby boy bonobo chimpanzee is the latest cuddly creature to enter into life at Twycross Zoo.
And when Adele gave birth to her son, Angelo James, in October, Rivers tweeted, "Congratulations to Adele on the birth of her 68 pound 8 ounces bouncing baby boy.
Three midwives and a doctor from the hospital gave birth to bouncing baby boys on the same day.
Dubai Porsche and Research in Motion (RIM) will announce to the world on Thursday the arrival of their new bouncing baby boy named Knight.
New mum Clare described her 7lb 3oz bouncing baby boy as a fantastic, happy child.
The goalkeeper - who celebrated his 40th birthday this week by becoming a dad again with a bouncing baby boy - is out of contract t h i s s u m m e r a n d thinking over a new one-month deal he's been offered to stay.
A BOUNCING baby boy helped staff at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary celebrate the third anniversary of the birth centre.