PSG's long history of hooliganism peaked in November 2006 when a police officer shot and killed a member of the Boulogne Boys faction to protect an Israeli supporter under attack after a Uefa Cup match against Hapoel Tel Aviv.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Boulogne Boys
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Bolted Bonnet
- Bond Building (US government)
- Boogie Bandits (breakdance crew)
- Book Binge (website)
- Booty Bay (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Border Brother (prison gang)
- Boroondara Brass (Boroondara, VIC, Australia)
- Botrycoccus Braunii (microalga)
- Bottom Bounce
- Bottom Bracket (bicycle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A bitter power struggle between two groups of PSG hardcore supporters, the Boulogne Boys and the Tigris Mystic, clashed after the 3-0 defeat to Marseille in the latest twist of a long-running feud between the two camps.
Quemener, the dead fan, was a member of the Boulogne Boys, a group of PSG supporters comprising far-right sympathisers.