While very little is known about the interaction between blood vessels and nerves in the skin, dermatologists are optimistic that the new research exploring how botulinum toxin type A can influence this interaction could lead to a new therapy for chronic inflammatory skin conditions.
What does BT-A stand for?
BT-A stands for Botulinum Toxin Type A
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 165 other meanings of BT-A in our Acronym Attic
- Burst Tolerance
- Business Telecommunications
- Business Times
- Business Transformation
- butorphanol tartrate (nasal spray)
- Byte This
- Northern Ireland (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Overseas Trade (British archival material; Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Boeing Test and Evaluation (Boeing)
- Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki
- Bluetooth Zero-Crossing Zero-Forcing
- botulinum toxin type A
- Boiler Technician First Class (USN Rating)
- Brittle Type 1 Diabetes (disease)
- Boiler Technician Second Class (USN Rating)
- Boat Operator, Craft Greater Than Twenty-Five Feet Length (US Coast Guard)
- Backtrack 3 (gaming)
- Boiler Technician Third Class (USN Rating)
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are other Botulinum Toxin Type A products available, including; Azzalure and Dysport, made by Galderma, and Bocouture and Xeomin from Merz.
Botulinum toxin type A in treatment of bilateral primary axillary hyperhidrosis: randomised, parallel group, double blind, placebo controlled trial.
Unilateral temporalis muscle hypertrophy managed with botulinum toxin type A.
Botulinum toxin type A as a migraine preventive treatment.