Fund VI is a $350 million investment fund targeting office, office/R&D, warehouse/distribution, residential, and retail assets in select markets including Boston and Washington, D.
What does Boswash stand for?
Boswash stands for Boston and Washington
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Belgian Office and Stationery Trade Association (Belgium)
- British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma Association
- Buffalo Organization for Social and Technological Innovation
- Board on Science and Technology for International Development (National Academy of Sciences)
- Build the Out-of-School Time Network (Boston, MA)
- Both Sides Up (balance trainer)
- British Ophthalmological Surveillance Unit (Royal College of Ophthalmologists; London, England, UK)
- Best Opposite Sex of Variety (rabbit showing)
- Boswell House Evacuation Plan
- Barcelona Olympic Sailing Week