While in high school, Noone was a concertmaster with the Boston University Tanglewood Institute.
What does BUTI stand for?
BUTI stands for Boston University Tanglewood Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British United Turkeys of America
- Broxburn and Uphall Traders' Association (UK)
- Bursa Test and Analysis Laboratory (Butal, Turkey)
- Boston University Taiwanese American Students Association
- Baskent Üniversitesi Bilimsel Arastirma Toplulugu (Turkish: Baskent University Scientific Research Group; Ankara, Turkey)
- Building Unity Through Diversity (Waterloo, Belgium)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
- British Underwater Test and Evaluation Centre (UK Ministry of Defence)
- British Universities Transatlantic Exchange Association
- Bradford University Theatre Group
- Boston University Technical Office Professionals Union
- Bombay Urban Transport Project
- Bring Up The Post (message boards)
- Bands Under the Radar (podcast)
- Back Up The Registry First
- Backward Utilized Tracking Torpedo (Star Control Spathi Eluder ship ability)
- Backwards-Utilized Tracking Torpedo (gaming, Spathi weapon)
- Bathyscaphic Underwater Towing Trestle
- Blackmail Uncovers Titanic Tush (Kids Next Door show)
- Bring Up This Topic (message boards/forums)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His works have been commissioned by the Tanglewood Music Center in collaboration with the Boston University Tanglewood Institute, the Michigan MTA, saxophonists Donald Sinta and Brian Sacawa, and the Bishop Ireton Symphonic Wind Ensemble, among others.