Petersen is Executive Director, Boston Theological Institute, and Adjunct Instructor, Boston University School of Theology, Boston, Massachusetts.
What does BUSTh stand for?
BUSTh stands for Boston University School of Theology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Bamenda University of Science and Technology (Bamenda, Cameroon)
- Bangor University Surf Team (UK)
- Basic Urban Skills Training
- Bath University Student Theatre (UK)
- Börsenumsatzsteuer (stock exchange turnover tax)
- Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks
- Backup Satellite Test Center
- Bureau of Standards
- Bremen University Semantic Translator for Enhanced Retrieval
- Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Baltic Urban Sustainable Transport Implementation and Planning (Turku, Finland)
- Bath University Students Union (UK)
- Brock University Students' Union
- Brown University Simulation of the United Nations (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Backup Secure Voice
- British Union of Social Work Employees (UK)
- Being Under Satan's Yoke
- Building Up Strengths in Youth (Tri-County Network; Pottstown, PA)
- Burdened under Satan's Yoke
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few days later, Lynn received a Distinguished Alumni Award from Boston University School of Theology.
Returning to the United States, he became a professor at the Boston University School of Theology and subsequently succeeded Walter G.
Moved deeply by the music and the sermon at a church meeting he attended with his father, a physician turned Methodist minister, Peale enrolled later that year at Boston University School of Theology.
Athyal is a Fellow at the Center for Global Christianity and Mission, Boston University School of Theology, Boston, Massachusetts.
For the record, I attended Boston University School of Theology and was ordained by the United Church of Christ.