Partly funded through the Boston University Photonics Center and the U.
What does BUPC stand for?
BUPC stands for Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUPC
- Build Up Pallet (shipping)
- Bureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Business Unit Performance
- Business Unit Plan
- British United Provident Association
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
- Bournemouth University Preparatory English Programme (UK)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel
- Chief, Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel Instruction
- Bangladesh Union Parishad Forum
- Beijing Union Pharmaceutical Factory (est. 1958; Institute of Materia Medica; Chinese Academy of Natural Sciences; China)