About the Boston Product Management Association The Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) seeks to enhance the professional development of product management and product marketing professionals in the Greater Boston area by offering skills training, job resources, mentoring, educational seminars, and networking opportunities at monthly meetings and through online resources.
What does BPMA stand for?
BPMA stands for Boston Product Management Association (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPMA
We have 6 other meanings of BPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process Manual
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Monitor (Hewlett-Packard software)
- Business Program Manager
- Bytes Per Minute
- Business Process Migration Management Methodology
- Business Process, Mapping, Modeling and Management
- Balance of Payments Manual 5 (International Monetary Fund)
- Bergmans Project Management (Netherlands)
- Best Practice Management Award
- British Postal Museum & Archive (est. 2004)
- British Promotional Merchandise Association
- British Pump Manufacturers' Association (UK)
- Bahrain Promotions and Marketing Board
- Billing Process Management Benchmarking Association
- Banque Populaire du Massif Central (French bank)
- Black Pistons Motorcycle Club
- Board of Professional Medical Conduct (New York)
- Bowen Property Management Company (Portland, OR)
- Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (Libya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) will once again hold its hugely popular Career Night, providing business professionals with valuable opportunities for learning and networking with product management and marketing peers, recruiters and corporate human resource specialists.