Pulley and Gardner - an up-and- coming soprano who's had roles with Lyric Opera of Chicago, Florida Grand Opera and Boston Lyric Opera - join Met singers Yeghishe Manucharyan and Michael Mayes to make up an extraordinary cast for this show.
What does BLO stand for?
BLO stands for Boston Lyric Opera
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLO
We have 31 other meanings of BLO in our Acronym Attic
- Below the Line Observatory (France; marketing company)
- Beni-Lubero Online (political blog)
- Better Life Option
- Bike Like Object
- Binary Large Object
- Boiled Linseed Oil (finishing oil applied to wood and metal)
- Booth Level Officer (elections; India)
- Border Liaison Office
- Bounded Linear Operator
- Bureau Line Office (Luxembourg; business furniture and equipment)
- Butt Line Zero
- body loan (micro-banking)
- Bacon, Lettuce, Onion, Avocado, & Tomato Sandwich
- Binary Lexical Octet Ad-Hoc Transport
- Buy Lots of Ammo Today
- Big Lump on Board (personel flying in a non crew position on military aircraft)
- Binary Large Object
- Biologically Liberated Organo-Beasties
Samples in periodicals archive:
A co-production between Houston Grand Opera, Boston Lyric Opera, Opera Colorado, Lyric Opera of Kansas City, Minnesota Opera and Opera Pacific, all the resources of these international companies have been brought to bear on the sumptuous staging of this classic.
Recently, though, a production of Glimmerglass Opera and Boston Lyric Opera put Lucie back on the American stage, and in June it travelled to Cincinnati Opera.
Bisantz is also resident conductor of Florida Grand Opera in Miami, and earlier this year he conducted Benjamin Britten's "The Turn of the Screw" with Boston Lyric Opera.
Over her career, Dixie prepared operas for Chicago Lyric Opera, Houston Grand Opera, Washington Opera, Boston Lyric Opera and Amsterdam, to name only a few, and worked with distinguished artists such as Ben Heppner, Daniel Lichti, Jane Henschel, James Levine and John Mauceri.
Mark Risinger (bass), who has performed with El Paso Opera, New York City Opera, Fort Worth Opera, Boston Lyric Opera, Connecticut Opera, Longwood Opera, Boston Symphony Orchestra and Boston Baroque.