Another study by Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program, reported in the Boston Globe, indicates that healthcare costs for 119 homeless persons dropped from $28,436 annually to $6,065 after they moved into housing.
What does BHCHP stand for?
BHCHP stands for Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bowhunter Club de France (French: Bowhunter Club of France)
- Brighton Heights Citizens Federation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Beach Haven Charter Fishing Association (New Jersey)
- Barn Hill Conservation Group (London, England, UK)
- Bendigo Health Care Group
- beta human chorionic gonadotrophin
- Breast Health Connection of Georgia (est. 1994)
- Black Hawk County Gaming Association (Iowa)
- Basset Hound Club of Greater Houston (Texas)
- Business Health Care Group of Southeast Wisconsin (Franklin, WI)
- Buckhurst Hill County High School (UK)
- Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire (French: Ivory Coast Housing Bank; Ivory Coast)
- Battlefield Holographic Control Interface (Star War Force Commander game)
- Bureau of Health Care Information
- Belmont Heights Civic Improvement Association (Belmont, CA)
- British Human-Computer Interaction Group (UK)
- Black Hawk Center for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Bank of Hindustan, China, and Japan
- Beds, Herts and Cambs Land Rover Club (UK club for 4x4 enthusiasts)
- Big Horn County Museum (Hardin, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kertesz, formerly of the Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program and now in the division of preventive medicine at the University of Alabama, Birmingham.