The film was premiered at the Boston Film Festival.
What does BFF stand for?
BFF stands for Boston Film Festival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFF
We have 92 other meanings of BFF in our Acronym Attic
- Biotech Finance Forum
- Bit-Map-Based First Fit
- Black Footed Ferret
- Black Friend Forever
- Blanche Fischer Foundation
- Blueprint for the Future (National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation; Canada)
- Body Fixed Frame (physics)
- Bonsoir François Feldman (band)
- Books Found Fast (book retailer; UK)
- Born Free Foundation
- Bottom Field First (video field order)
- Boyfriend Forever
- Bozeman Film Festival (Montana)
- Bradford Film Festival (UK)
- Brake Fluid Flush (automotive)
- Brattle Film Foundation (Cambridge, MA)
- Breckenridge Festival of Film (Breckenridge, CO)
- Bring Friend and Family
- British Farming Forum (UK)
- British Forces Foundation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palace of Fine Arts San Francisco, CA Boston Annual Boston Film Festival January 14-January 29 Boston Museum of Fine Arts Boston, MA Monika Jalili Live in Concert January 23, 8:00 p.
The Corkman won Best Feature Film for Strength and Honour at the 23rd Boston Film Festival.
Deliver Us from Evil," was prescreened twice in this area, once at the Boston Film Festival, and again at a screening hosted by the national office of Voice of the Faithful, a church reform organization that sprang up at the height of the sex abuse crisis in the Boston archdiocese.
Right now, he's preparing to submit "the big white wall" to at least 10 film festivals nationwide, including the Boston Film Festival, the New York Film Festival, the Sundance Film Festival and the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival.