nephew of the Revolutionary War hero, who as proprietor of the Boston Daily Advertiser made a distinctive editorial voice part of the American newspaper experience.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Boston Daily Advertiser (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Black Deaf Advocates
- Black Dragon Army (World of Warcraft)
- Blast Danger Area
- Blatant Display of Affection
- Blog des Avignonnais (French: Blog of Avignon; Avignon, France)
- Blogueurs des Alpes (French: Alps Bloggers)
- Blonde d'Aquitaine (cattle breed)
- Blu-ray Disc Association
- Bomb Damage Assessment
- Boom Drogue Adapter (aerial refueling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In narrative and documents, Knight leads the reader to this "last act" in a "concatenation of follies," as the Boston Daily Advertiser put it.