Olsen have attended such prestigious universities as Berklee College of Music in Boston, Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, The Tisch School for the Arts at NYU, and the Boston Conservatory of Music studying vocal performance and music theatre.
What does BOCO stand for?
BOCO stands for Boston Conservatory (performing arts school; est. 1867)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOCO
We have 5 other meanings of BOCO in our Acronym Attic
- By-Others Control Log
- Ball-On Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator
- Banc One Capital Markets, Inc. (various locations)
- Boletin Oficial de la Comunidad de Madrid (Spanish: Official Gazette of Madrid; Spain)
- Bovine Oviduct-Conditioned Medium (molecular reproduction)
- British Oil and Cake Mills
- Bureau of Offender Classification and Movement (Wisconsin)
- Barn Owl Conservation Network (UK)
- British Ordnance Collectors Network (UK)
- Book of Church Order
- Boulder, Colorado
- Buying Office Contracting Official
- Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- Boston Computer Exchange
- Beijing Organizing Committee for the Games of the XXIX Olympiad (2008 Olympics)
- Beijing Organic Chemical Plant (est. 1965; Beijing, China)
- Book of Common Prayer
- Business Objects Certified Professional
- Business Online Control Panel (EU)
- Base Overhead Cost Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rameshwar is a student of Janet King Ainsworth and studies theory and composition with Boston Conservatory of Music faculty composer Stephen Halloran.
She is a graduate of Cardinal Spellman High School in Brockton and the Boston Conservatory of Music.
She has also taught at The Boston Conservatory and The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
In 2008, The Autism Higher Education Foundation partnered with The Boston Conservatory for the Autism Project.