It's presented by the Huntington Theatre Company at Calderwood Pavilion, Boston Center for the Arts, 527 Tremont St.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Boston Center for the Arts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Contract Appeals
- Body Composition Analyzer
- Body Composition Assessment
- Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Bois Carrelages Anciens (French: Old Wood Tile; antiques)
- Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Bombay Cricket Association
- Book Club Association (UK)
- Booking Confirmation Agreement
- Border Crossing Authority
- Bourse des Contrats d'Apprentissage (French: Learning Exchange Contracts; apprenticeships)
- Boys' Clubs of America
- Bradford Christian Academy (Haverhill, MA)
- Brain, Cognition, and Action
- Breast Cancer Action
- Brent Coon & Associates (Beaumont, TX)
- Brethren Colleges Abroad (foreign exchange program)
- Brevet de Chasseur à l'Arc (French: Patent Bow Hunter; certification)
- Bridge Certification Authority
- British Car Auctions
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Contemporary playwright series PS627 The 11th annual Boston Theater Marathon, held on May 17, 2009, at the Boston Center for the Arts, presented 10 continuous hours of 10-minute plays by emerging and established playwrights, performed by many companies.
A recent imaginative design fur the Boston Center for the Arts that will knit together what has been a blight on one of Boston's more energetic neighborhoods has been put on hold for about two years by a community' of a few house owners who feel that the service entrance will create too much traffic.
`Next to Normal' Where: SpeakEasy Stage Company, Roberts Theatre, Calderwood Pavilion, Boston Center for the Arts, Boston When: through April 22 Information: (617) 933-8600 or bostontheatrescene ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Christopher Chew stars in the SpeakEasy Stage Company production of "Next to Normal.