In the past we've done mulligatawny soup, and Boston baked beans, both wonderful fireworks party fare, ideal for quick service and easy eating.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Boston Baked Beans (candy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Bluegrass by the Bay (magazine, CA)
- Bob's Big Boy (US restaurant chain)
- Body Bound Bolt
- Bonsal Blues Bands (Woodbury, NJ)
- Booking, Billing, Backlog
- Bookmark for Banská Bystrica
- Books Before Boys
- Booze, Broads, and Bucars
- Bop'n'blues Band
- Bored Beyond Belief
- Bottles Blocks and Books
- Boulder Big Band (Boulder, CO)
- Bouncing Baby Boy
- Branch Behavior Buffer
- Bread and Butter Barcelona (fashion trade show)
- Bredbandsbolaget (Swedish ISP, fiber to the home)
- Brigittes Bretonischer Basar (German)
- Bring Back Black
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
- Broadcast Based Broadband
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHEN BUSH TRAVELS, HE COULD BRING A BUSHEL OF FLORIDA ORANGES, OR A CASE OF BOSTON BAKED BEANS AS A PRESENT .
Graham Nuttall, service director of estates and facilities, said: "Traditional foods like steak and kidney pie and fish and chips are always popular, but people don't tend to like more exotic things like Boston baked beans.
The contributions of Doris Witt ("My Kitchen Was the World: Vertamae Smart Grosvenor's Geechee Diaspora"), Traci Marie Kelly ("If I Were a Voodoo Priestess: Women's Culinary Autobiography"), and Janet Theophano ("Home Cooking: Boston Baked Beans and Sizzling Rice Soup as Recipes for Pride and Prejudice") underscore the importance of cookbooks with respect to women's history.
The company is best known for its Lemonheads, Boston Baked Beans, Jaw Breakers, Atomic Fireballs, and Red Hots brands.