What does BBL stand for?
BBL stands for Borough, Block, Lot (real estate; New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBL
We have 251 other meanings of BBL in our Acronym Attic
- Bird Banding Laboratory (Maryland)
- Bitstream Binding Language (computer programming)
- Black Bear Lake (Clarksburg, NJ day camp)
- Black Body Locus (Planckian)
- Blasland, Bouck, and Lee, Inc. (environmental consulting firm)
- Blocked Bidder List (eBay)
- Blue Barrel (42-gallon oil barrels)
- BobBillLarry (message board moderator)
- Bodø Boligbyggelag (Norwegian: Bodø Housing; Norwegian Housing Association; est. 1946)
- Bond Beter Leefmilieu (Dutch: Bond Better Environment; est. 1971; Belgium)