Also, boron trifluoride acid was used without any additional purification and supplied from E-Merck.
What does BF3 stand for?
BF3 stands for Boron Trifluoride (chemical compound)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BF3
- Battle Field 2 Special Forces (gaming)
- Insurgent Strike Modification for the Battlefield 2 Game Engine
- Battlefield 2142 (game)
- Battlefield 2: Armored Fury (game)
- Battlefield 2 Command and Control (computer game)
- Battlefield 2 Command and Control Daemon (dedicated servers)
- Battlefield2 Euro Force (gaming)
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (video game)
- Battlefield 2 and the Special Forces (war games)
- Battlefield 3 (game)
- British Formula 3 (car racing circuit)
- Battlefield 4 (gaming)
- Battlefield 40k (gaming mod for Battlefield 1942)
- Battlefield 1942 (computer game)
- Best Friends Forever
- Best Friends for Life
- Ben Folds Five (band)
- Babbitt Family Association (Concord, NC)
- Baby for Adoption (family planning)
- Baccalauréat Franco-Américain (French: Franco-American Baccalaureate; US and France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Lewis basicity scale for nonprotogenic solvents: entalpies of complex formation with boron trifluoride in dichloromethane.
Vasudevan and Sundararajan synthesized a new tri-block copolymer polyglycidylazide-b-polybutadiene-b-pol-yglycidylazide (GAP-PB-GAP) by cationic ring opening polymerization of epichlorohydrin (ECH) with HTPB as the initiator and boron trifluoride dietherate as the catalyst followed by azidation (7).
NEW ENGLAND RESINS & PIGMENTS Offers polyamides, anhydrides, and aliphatic, amido, cycloaliphatic, aromatic, tertiary, and boron trifluoride amines.