Marky delivered a blistering set, rounding things off with a crushing version of The Heartbreakers' Born To Lose.
What does B2L stand for?
B2L stands for Born to Lose
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B2L
We have 3 other meanings of B2L in our Acronym Attic
- Business to Industry
- Business to Institution
- Business-to-Individual (industry sector)
- Business-to-Infinity (Plano, TX)
- Back to Keyboard
- Blueprint 2000
- Born 2 Kill (gaming clan)
- Boys of the New Millennium (band)
- Back 2 Life (Los Angeles, CA web design company
Samples in periodicals archive:
While a blistering encore of Medication, Born To Lose and a great cover of The MC5's Kick Out The Jams drove the crowd into a frenzy.