I paused for a moment and thought about the soldier standing before me as a Canadian who is trained to kill but not born to kill.
What does BTK stand for?
BTK stands for Born to Kill
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTK
We have 20 other meanings of BTK in our Acronym Attic
- Beartooth Kawasaki (Red Lodge, Montana)
- Behm-Titan-Kaiser (French trailer manufacturer)
- Below the Knee
- Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule (German: Berlin Technical Arts High School)
- Billy the Kid
- Bind Torture Kill (serial killer's nickname for himself)
- Birth Thru Knowledge (band)
- Block for Transfer and Correction
- Blood Thirsty Killers (gaming clan)
- Bölcsészettudományi Kar (Hungary)
- Boutokaan Te Koaua Party (Kiribati)
- Bratsk (Russia)
- Bruton Agammaglobulinemia Tyrosine Kinase
- Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase
- BTK Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Büntetõ Törvény Könyv (Criminal Code in Hungary)
- Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Born to Kick Arse
- British Traditional Karate Association (est. 1977)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also includes Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Living In and The Next Best Thing, Tolkien Origins Of The Ring, Victoria Station and Fair Play, Celebrities and Chris Doyle, Born to Kill and Through Hell or High Water and Fatboy Slim music videos.