Valletta was built with defensive walls to protect itself from attacks such as the Ottoman onslaught that became known as the Siege of Malta in 1565, while today the view from the Upper Barrakka Gardens, just above a battery of cannons, over the natural Grand Harbour towards the Three Cities of Birgu, Bormla and Isla is a stand-out sight.
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Bormla (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Black Mage (Final Fantasy; gaming)
- Black Marlin
- Black-Line Master (classrooms)
- Blended Learning Model (education strategy)
- Block Learn Multiplier
- BloodMage (gaming)
- Bloom Syndrome
- Bonniers Litterära Magasin
- Border Liaison Mechanism (US government)
- Bottom Line Management (various locations)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorology
- Boundary-Layer Model
- Brand Lifecycle Management (various industries)
- Broadloom Metre (carpeting)
- Brookline Liquor Mart (Brookline, MA)
- Bureau of Land Management (US government)
- Business Line Manager
- Business Logistics Management
- Buzzword Lifecycle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original Caffe' Cordina, located in Bormla (Cospicua), was destroyed by bombs in World War II.
The ancient capital of Mdina and the quaint streets of the harbour towns of Birgu, Bormla and Senglea, or the Three Cities as they are known, are also well worth a visit.