Boric Acid and Candida Vaginitis While I've been prescribing vaginally delivered boric acid suppositories for acute and chronic candida vaginitis for the full duration of my last 28 years of clinical practice, new research continues to impress.
What does H3BO3 stand for?
H3BO3 stands for Boric Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sulfuric Acid (chemistry)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
- Head to Toe
- Halo 2 for Windows Vista (gaming)
- Hydrogen Vehicle
- Halo 3 (video game)
- Hash House Harriers
- Heading Size 3 (HTML)
- Hummer 3 (General Motors)
- Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare (simulation game)
- Haut Conseil du Commissariat aux Comptes (French: High Council of Statutory Auditors; also seen as HCCC)
- Helix 3 Enterprise (software suite)
- Higher Engineering Education for Europe
- Heroes 3 Map (gaming)
- The Hafler Trio (band)
- Phosphoric Acid
- Heading Size 4 (HTML)
- Horizontally Opposed 4 Cylinder Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 x %DOT, because boric acid is 56% boric oxide and DOT is 67% boric oxide.
According to reports, officials were also considering a boric acid drop.
After susceptibility testing, a treatment of an acetic and boric acid solution administered topically 3 times daily was prescribed.
u Adult flies are attracted to sugar, so you can mix some light Karo Syrup, honey or sugar water with boric acid or borax.
Perhaps the most economical and effective way to get rid of carpenter ants is by applying boric acid (also known as borax) to their nest sites and surroundings.
Finally, my doctor prescribed a compound from my pharmacy of boric acid suppositories.
He found was surrounded by and laying on boric acid, used to kill roaches.